16.2.10

MJ. Not Michael Jackson.

Marc Jacobs streamed his show live from New York fashion week. This gave the chance for people worldwide to view the show as it happened, something that rarely happens. Leading up to the day, Robert Duffy, President of Marc Jacobs, tweeted non-stop about the show and all the various events leading up to this moment. Again, something not entirely heard of in today's fashion realm.

Last night, after working through a gargantuan amount of work my brain flipped on and remembered that I had, indeed, missed this special live performance. Normally, I am not a big fan of Marc Jacobs line and favor his set geared toward the younger crowd, Marc by Marc Jacobs. But this collection was stunning. It seemed to grab my attention immediately when Jacobs came out and unwrapped the models as they stood ready for the show. Yeah, I could give you a play-by-play of my favourite outfits and what I didn't like, but wouldn't it be more fun to just watch it yourself?


Source: Marc Jacobs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home